Find a yoga class in Singapore

yogadirectory.sg - find a yoga class in Singapore
Home

Buy and sell your yoga stuff here. Communicate with other yogis and yoginis in Singapore.

200 Hours Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Singapore

- Forums - Reply - Statistics - Register - Search -

yogadirectory.sg forums / Marketplace & Classifieds /  SOLD - Transfer Membership at Platinum Yoga (VERY AFFORDABLE + WORTH IT)
Shalini

# Posted: 3 Jul 2017 11:40
Reply Contact

Hi guys!

Been receiving a TONNE of replies with this posting. Unfortunately it got snapped up about 2 days after I posted about this.

Thanks!!

Shalini

# Posted: 24 Jan 2017 16:13 - Edited by: Shalini
Reply Contact

Hi guys!

I have an Unlimited Class Membership at Platinum Yoga. Payment for the classes are $127.51 (as many sessions as you please!) per month, until September 2017. After September 2017, sessions are free until March 2018. So you get an extra 6 months free!

(I make the payments monthly, so if I transfer the membership to you, you can choose to continue paying the studio monthly, or a bulk sum of the membership fees. Nothing goes to me).

This membership is valid for yoga sessions at Platinum Yoga's SUNTEC CITY branch. They also have locations in Marine Parade/Westgate (I am willing to split the cost of tranfer location fees with you if you'd like).

I'm transferring the membership because it is not close to my workplace, so quite a waste that I am not going very regularly.

Please let me know if you are keen!
+90217443

Your answer
 » Name  » Password 
 Only registered users can post here. Enter your login/password correctly before posting a message, or register first.
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link  Disable BB codes *What's that?

:) ;) :up: :down: :biglol: :confused :cool: :mad: :sad: :shame: :smirk: :tongue: ... Disable smilies

85 hour Pre/Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Program

Copyright © 2006-2017 yogadrectory.sg