Find a yoga class in Singapore

yogadirectory.sg - find a yoga class in Singapore
Home

Buy and sell your yoga stuff here. Communicate with other yogis and yoginis in Singapore.

OhmSantih Yoga Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course

- Forums - Reply - Statistics - Register - Search -

yogadirectory.sg forums / News & Announcements /  Posting rules
. 1 . 2 . >>
healthandfitness8785

# Posted: 13 Oct 2018 20:11
Reply Contact

It a great post , here is the a free e-book about The spiritual tradition of yoga from past to present-benefits of yoga-yoga meditation
https://www.slideshare.net/healthandfitness8785/th e-spiritual-tradition-of-yoga-from-past-to-present benefits-of-yogayoga-meditation

Carlos Vickrey

# Posted: 7 Aug 2014 16:16
Reply Contact

Thanks so much for sharing,Very helpful information and the chart is very helpful.

preet softech

# Posted: 11 Dec 2012 02:45 - Edited by: preet softech
Reply Contact

i am very happy to be here . because this is good forum site according to me , here is lots genius people here

PunjabiKutty

# Posted: 16 Jul 2012 01:39
Reply Contact

For a start, I would like to learn about your yoga journey......would love to hear which person or what event inspired us to start learning yoga. It would be great if we hear all our own stories and learn from each other about that very first beginning, our contact with YOGA.....
hmmmm...maybe it was a friend who told us about yoga, maybe it was a famous historical person from the past we read about, maybe it was an advertisement we saw about a free yoga class......it would be lovely if everyone share their own experiences....

PunjabiKutty

# Posted: 15 Jul 2012 05:28
Reply Contact

Yes let this be a beautiful forum where everyone helps each other. hope that we always tell truth and help even those who are less fortunate than ourseleves. Truth stands invincible!

Anonymous

# Posted: 17 Dec 2009 23:30
Reply Contact

Hi, Admin
Xyz and Sally should have cool down first before writing.Agree the wording shoude be improved, no"BXX and PXX".They must be really angry with the 2 sisters' behavier. But at least XYz and Sally are factuall and telling the truth. .Please do not ban.

ABC

# Posted: 17 Dec 2009 19:25
Reply Contact

Hi Admin,

Pls delet "Feedback about True Yoga's RP Yoga mater" & bane "xyz" & sally

Anonymous

# Posted: 17 Dec 2009 13:51
Reply Contact

Yes Ms/Mr Admin,

Please remove that thread forever. It was started with good intention to invite healthy feedback, but it has been used in a negative manner by some people who are just mean by nature. Please remove it totally so as to avoid untrue and nasty posts.

Mercy

# Posted: 17 Dec 2009 11:56
Reply Contact

Hi admin,

Please remove " Feedback about True Yoga's RP Yoga Masters " ,More than 2 names been posted and attacked by group of ppl.

Thanks.

Anonymous

# Posted: 2 May 2009 18:37
Reply Contact

Hi admin,

Please take a look at the postings by let_me_to_die on the thread

Feedback about True Yoga's RP Yoga Masters

delete and ban her from posting perhaps?

admin
Admin

# Posted: 12 Apr 2009 11:30
Reply Contact

Banned and deleted liao.

Anonymous

# Posted: 9 Apr 2009 13:37
Reply Contact

Dear Admin

Yes, can you ban the IPs of roglegioriak and Offettygogped? Very irritating. Posting unrelated stuff and spamming the threads.

tigerhorse

# Posted: 9 Apr 2009 00:04
Reply Contact

Hi Admin,

Can you please remove postings by troglegioriak and Offettygogped frm all the threads... Looks like these two members are spaming this forum.

Thanks

Anonymous

# Posted: 7 Apr 2009 23:40
Reply Contact

A joke for Offettygogped.

May I know if it stands for old fatty old man? No heart's f e e l i n g s....

irritated

# Posted: 7 Apr 2009 12:35
Reply Contact

Hi Admin,

Please remove postings by Offettygogped in the different threads.

Thank you.

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your answer
 » Name  » Password 
 Only registered users can post here. Enter your login/password correctly before posting a message, or register first.
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link  Disable BB codes *What's that?

:) ;) :up: :down: :biglol: :confused :cool: :mad: :sad: :shame: :smirk: :tongue: ... Disable smilies

OhmSantih Yoga's Drop-In Flow Yoga Class

Copyright © 2006-2018 yogadrectory.sg