Find a yoga class in Singapore

yogadirectory.sg - find a yoga class in Singapore
Home

Buy and sell your yoga stuff here. Communicate with other yogis and yoginis in Singapore.

OhmSantih Yoga Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course

- Forums - Reply - Statistics - Register - Search -

yogadirectory.sg forums / Yoga For Beginners /  Can Yoga Help with Weight Loss?
. 1 . 2 . >>
jasmin 985

# Posted: 13 Jul 2018 14:39
Reply Contact

If you are looking for best yoga asana to reduce your body fat in the easy and fast way then this article really helps you. Yoga has extreme health benefits if we do it on regular basis.As I have Read on Yoga Guru Site There are many yoga poses according to Your Need .
I also Feel Many changes in my body after Yoga Sessions of Yoga Guru. You can also Check this Page. https://yogaguru.co.in/top-10-best-yoga-poses-for- weight-loss-and-beginners-tips/

randderfan

# Posted: 6 Oct 2015 16:17
Reply Contact

According to many yoga expert Ashtanga, Vinyasa or Power Yoga, is the smart choice to loss your weight, These classes definitely have a cardiovascular benefit. through which you will burn your calories, tone and stretch your muscles, and provide weight bearing exercise for your bones with these forms of yoga.

Angeline Hadiwidjaja

# Posted: 27 Oct 2014 12:12
Reply Contact

Yoga has several poses that helps you not only sweat a lot, but also trigger faster metabolism in your body. Personally, it will definitely make you slimmer and stronger. Not like usual diet where you feel no energy most of the time. On the plus side, it shapes your body too!

Kristharission

# Posted: 17 Apr 2014 18:56
Reply Contact

Yes I agree completely yoga is best exercise in world for lose weight also different kind of activity simply followed and properly diet regular exercise sitting straight do lots of exercise and many kind of moment and workouts take healthy nutrition changing unhealthy eating behaviors regular cardio,skipping you can easily lose weight.

StephanieIngram

# Posted: 15 May 2013 16:05
Reply Contact

Definitely yoga practice is helping you to lose your weight.

kooshooyoga

# Posted: 30 Mar 2013 15:51
Reply Contact

Hi

Yoga is a great way to lose weight and stay fir. Yoga is a perfect way of rejuvenation and yoga has been able to treat a lot of ailments. Yoga can definitely help you in losing weight.

Jimmy Adams

# Posted: 22 Mar 2013 20:14
Reply Contact

Offcourse, Yoga is one of the best practice which will obviously 100% help you to lose your weight. Yoga also keeps you mentally and physically fit. Happy Yoga Practice (Y)

Robertnnk

# Posted: 20 Mar 2013 16:10 - Edited by: Robertnnk
Reply Contact

Well there are many benefits, with yoga like you can reduce stress you can reduce, body weight and many more benefits from yoga. Yoga is best for improving energy and its boost, the immunity.

Martin41

# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 17:57
Reply Contact

Yoge is the best exercise to loss weight. Me and my friend join powerfire yoga classes and anyone can feel a better apperance in our body shape. we loss weight approximately 10 lbs in 30 days.

Irving

# Posted: 29 Jan 2013 22:13
Reply Contact

yoga, such as kundalini, work a lot with the glands and focusing on the thyroid and other glands can help the body's circulation and secretions.

I think yoga is different from kundalini. Kundalini is not a type of yoga. It is a term referring to a coil of tremendous energy at the Sacrum on the spinal column of your body.

bellasmith

# Posted: 26 Jan 2013 15:58
Reply Contact

Yoga can help to weight loss

clintonroly

# Posted: 16 Jan 2013 17:40
Reply Contact

yoga, such as kundalini, work a lot with the glands and focusing on the thyroid and other glands can help the body's circulation and secretions.

Claude

# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 21:58 - Edited by: Claude
Reply Contact

Yes,
Yoga helps a lot to lose the weight.
I have a personal experience to lose the weight through the yoga workout.
I have lost the 10 kg of my body weight through yoga within a month.

Irving

# Posted: 20 Aug 2012 23:48
Reply Contact

I believe that yoga can help with your weight loss effort. Some poses especially standing poses are quite physically demanding, doing which you can lose a lot of calories (and fat). Just keep in mind that yoga is more than just a weight loss program.

PunjabiKutty

# Posted: 10 Aug 2012 08:46
Reply Contact

yoga girl

Hey, Good Lordy, I am glad and hope no one should be venturing into that category, you know what I am sayin. Anyways, keep your mind outwards and roll your shoulders back, loud and proud because who knows, that article could help others who are strugglin with that very same issue we don't have no idea about. Maybe you could even offer a creative objective point of view, encourage others and bond with them. Go for it!

Forgive me for I didn't realize you were not obese
But u can always help others decrease
Cut out the fat, oils and grease
Then do your backbends with all the ease
Eat your carrots, tomatoes and peas
So you can always touch your knees!

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your answer
 » Name  » Password 
 Only registered users can post here. Enter your login/password correctly before posting a message, or register first.
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link  Disable BB codes *What's that?

:) ;) :up: :down: :biglol: :confused :cool: :mad: :sad: :shame: :smirk: :tongue: ... Disable smilies

OhmSantih Yoga's Drop-In Flow Yoga Class

Copyright © 2006-2018 yogadrectory.sg