Find a yoga class in Singapore
yogadirectory.sg on facebook yogadirectory.sg on instagram
yogadirectory.sg - find a yoga class in Singapore
Home

Buy and sell your yoga stuff here. Communicate with other yogis and yoginis in Singapore.

The Art Of Adjustment Workshop

- Forums - Reply - Statistics - Register - Search -

yogadirectory.sg forums / Yoga For Beginners /  Yoga and stress relief
. 1 . 2 . >>
mikeclarks

# Posted: 30 Nov 2016 17:19
Reply Contact

Yes for relieve from stress and pain massage is could be one of the solution.

jebac

# Posted: 26 Oct 2016 20:32
Reply Contact

Ok since this is a pain relief thread I thought it would be cool to talk about massage a little? I think massage helps a lot. Of course if you have someone who can give it to you

jebac

# Posted: 21 Oct 2016 01:20
Reply Contact

Ok this one is a no brainer...

HappinessForYou

# Posted: 6 Nov 2013 14:28
Reply Contact

Practicing yoga regularly is helpful to release stress.

Annie

# Posted: 1 Jul 2013 00:36
Reply Contact

Namaste,

SMS/Call 84022253 for FREE True Yoga sessions she can also arrange
for True Fitness/Bikram Pacific Plaza. Just tell her you got her contact in this forum. Hope this helps those who don't know where to begin with the practice.

Neil Advani

# Posted: 5 Jun 2013 13:48
Reply Contact

This is Great post !We can remove stress with the help of yoga because yoga provide calmness and comfort to our body, Yoga's ability to reduce stress deepens with regular practice.

yoga for special needs

StephanieIngram

# Posted: 7 May 2013 16:04
Reply Contact

Yoga and stress relief benefits:
1. Toxin Release
2. Breathing and Stress
3. Better Sleep
4. Weight Loss
5. More Energy
6. Empowerment
7. Improvement of many medical conditions
8. Increased strength and flexibility

lashunda5132

# Posted: 4 May 2013 19:09 - Edited by: lashunda5132
Reply Contact

Yes, you are right, Yoga helps to relief the stress, because yoga is good for mind and soul.
Weight Loss Programs

kooshooyoga

# Posted: 30 Mar 2013 15:54
Reply Contact

Hi

Yoga can be a great way to relieve stress. Yoga has proved that it is not only good for your physical health but also for your mental rejuvenation. Yoga has treated many mental issues for a lot of people.

Bandana Headbands

Martin41

# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 18:00 - Edited by: Martin41
Reply Contact

Agree with the discussion yoga is the best tool to get rid of anxiety and depression. My grand pa was busy business man, yoga was his favorite exercise to fit their their mind and body.
aged care homes

Claude

# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 22:02 - Edited by: Claude
Reply Contact

Yoga is an ideal workout for the stress relief.
It is mostly recommended to handle the stress, depression, anxiety and many other mental disturbances.
For the stress relief their should be regularity in your yoga workout.

Fitness Maitland

Irving

# Posted: 16 Oct 2012 23:09
Reply Contact

Wow, that is fantastic. I can't imagine doing headstands at 80. Then again, I am not really a fan of the pose. It is to demanding for me. I prefer easier yoga poses.

PunjabiKutty

# Posted: 4 Oct 2012 11:22
Reply Contact

Yes, Pattabhi Jois, the yogi from Mysore, India was still doing headstands in his late 80s before his passing away, a few years back.

The slower the breath, the greater the relaxation and ability to cope with stress. Remember the tortoise who is symbol of longetivity, because it is slow-moving animal.
It is respected in Chinese culture as symbol of long life because you see lots of turtles in ponds in Chinese temple compounds. Also, The tortoise In Hindu mythology the world is thought to rest on the backs of four elephants who stand on the shell of a turtle. In Hinduism, Akupara is a tortoise who carries the world on his back, upholding the Earth and the sea.
By the way, the tortoise pose, Kurmasana, is an advanced pose.
URL

Irving

# Posted: 3 Oct 2012 23:09
Reply Contact

"When the breath wanders the mind also is unsteady. But when the breath is calmed the mind too will be still, and the yogi achieves long life. Therefore, one should learn to control the breath. "

That is so true. I remember ever reading a book stating that everybody was given the same number of breaths to spend throughout their life. So, the longer you breathe, the longer you will live.

PunjabiKutty

# Posted: 23 Aug 2012 16:55
Reply Contact

"When the breath wanders the mind also is unsteady. But when the breath is calmed the mind too will be still, and the yogi achieves long life. Therefore, one should learn to control the breath. "

Hatha Yoga Pradipika

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your answer
 » Name  » Password 
 Only registered users can post here. Enter your login/password correctly before posting a message, or register first.
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link  Disable BB codes *What's that?

:) ;) :up: :down: :biglol: :confused :cool: :mad: :sad: :shame: :smirk: :tongue: ... Disable smilies

85 hour Pre/Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Program

Platinum Yoga - 200 Hours Teacher Training

Copyright © 2006-2017 yogadrectory.sg