Find a yoga class in Singapore
yogadirectory.sg on facebook yogadirectory.sg on instagram
yogadirectory.sg - find a yoga class in Singapore
Home

Buy and sell your yoga stuff here. Communicate with other yogis and yoginis in Singapore.

200 Hours Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Singapore

- Forums - Reply - Statistics - Register - Search -

yogadirectory.sg forums / Yoga For Beginners /  Can you help me about the Yoga pose for headache?
kousi

# Posted: 9 Jan 2017 10:56
Reply Contact

Hi,

Regular practice of yoga relieves headache and lot of other ailments.with yoga we can keep our body and mind in a balanced condition.

I am a traditional Integral hatha yoga instructor from India.I am teaching private lessons at my place at tiong bahru. hatha yoga from basic to advanced level with breathing and meditation with a deeper understanding of yoga.If you are interested you can contact me at 83073389

Mekhala

# Posted: 3 Jan 2017 14:21
Reply Contact

Hi Gustavo,

To solve any health problem for a more lasting effects, it is often better to go to the root of the problem. very often, headache is a result of some habits in our life. It could be the food, the sleeping pattern, the breathing pattern, the inactivity etc etc. Yoga will help if you embrace the full practise of taking care of what you eat and drink, take note of your thinking patterns, plan to give yourself enough rest and of course have a regular routine of exercise (be it yoga or any other exercise). When your lifestyle is in balance, the health problems will reduce.

If its a one time headache... you should consider resting more rather than stressing the body and mind more by performing different yoga poses.

i'm offering a Yoga Beginner's Course starting from7Jan2017.
http://yogasg.wixsite.com/yogamekhala/beginnercour se

See if this is suitable to help you learn yoga in a more comprehensive manner.

Om
Mekhala

gustavo woltmann

# Posted: 22 Dec 2016 22:39
Reply Contact

Hello everyone my name is Gustavo Woltmann and I am an assistant working here in a small publishers office for 10 years. I want to ask for help regarding the yoga pose that I can learn and practice for soothing headaches?

Your answer
 » Name  » Password 
 Only registered users can post here. Enter your login/password correctly before posting a message, or register first.
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link  Disable BB codes *What's that?

:) ;) :up: :down: :biglol: :confused :cool: :mad: :sad: :shame: :smirk: :tongue: ... Disable smilies

85 hour Pre/Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Program

Copyright © 2006-2017 yogadrectory.sg