Find a yoga class in Singapore

yogadirectory.sg - find a yoga class in Singapore
Home

Buy and sell your yoga stuff here. Communicate with other yogis and yoginis in Singapore.

OhmSantih Yoga Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course

- Forums - Reply - Statistics - Register - Search -

yogadirectory.sg forums / General Yoga /  Ashtanga Yoga Buddy Needed
Cedric

# Posted: 13 Mar 2019 14:57
Reply Contact

Hi Samuel,

As I have written that I have already practiced with a teacher. Hence, a Yoga buddy who practice the same will be good. Same like a fitness buddy.

Samuel

# Posted: 13 Mar 2019 12:35
Reply Contact

If you really want to learn the Ashtanga yoga, then take the advice from the experienced and talented yoga gurus. They will give you entire information about the yoga poses which is helpful for your yoga training.

Cedric

# Posted: 17 Feb 2019 20:58
Reply Contact

Hi,

If anyone practices ashtanga, I would be keen to join in as your practice buddy and assist each other in between poses. I do not have a studio or place to share the practice, which we can discuss.

I am a part-time teacher and already are practising under an authorised teacher. I just need to find a buddy to do on our own on a regular basis.

Buzz me.

Your answer
 » Name  » Password 
 Only registered users can post here. Enter your login/password correctly before posting a message, or register first.
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link  Disable BB codes *What's that?

:) ;) :up: :down: :biglol: :confused :cool: :mad: :sad: :shame: :smirk: :tongue: ... Disable smilies

OhmSantih Yoga's Drop-In Flow Yoga Class

Copyright © 2006-2018 yogadrectory.sg